Saturday, August 30, 2008

#6: Music (my music in particular)

I was thinking about this yesterday when I was watching MTV True Life: I'm Going to Rehab. They take away their MP3/CD players for the first month and they can't listen to music. The first thought that came to my head was a) never go to rehab and b) I cannot live without music. I listen to music all day long everyday. Granted some people would be like "what-the-NSYNC" when they look at my personal music choices but that is what is awesome about music. It is all around in all different forms and you can like ANY kind of music you want. It is something that ends up being so personal and you can learn a lot about someone based on their music choices. I know I always look at someone's favorite music section on My-wasted time-space.

No comments: